Sunday 27 March 2011

Daily Dress Up 3

Another week has gone by in a flutter! It really is mad how fast the weeks are passing by, before I know it summer exams will be over, and I'll be preparing for the future - whether that be university or something else... 
I took these pictures, very quickly, earlier this week before I had to leave for college. 
 
I LOVE these dungarees! they're from UNIQLO - they're a tad too big for me on the waist and makes my arse look absolutely terrible hence, the over sized cocoon cardi to hide it hehe! but apart from the weird sizing they're amazing and perfect for casual boring days at college, a very quick thing I can throw on with a Tee, and run out the door. My Owl necklace is from ASOS, and is sooo adorable! My picture does it no justice at all, its a lot more shiny and the eyes look like little sapphires :) Its a perfect little accessory to jazz a rather boring outfit up.

So bored, I'm currently trying to do some chemistry revision, but I can't concentrate cause I'm feeling abit blah! The entire week has been abit blah; the sun came out to play for a few days which was nice, not that I made the most of it - silly me ay? I also went to the pub with my BF the other night and again, I didn't make the most of it. So my aim for the coming week - try to be more happy and make the most of whatever comes my way.

Hows your week been?


11 comments:

  1. your style is simple and lovely
    great cardi. love the details. the glasses look good on you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. more people should wear dungarees, they are fit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dungarees, you hair also looks proper nice up x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore over-alls...very Alexa Chung! You look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the necklace x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore those pretty over-alls! so so cute <3

    KF x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those dungarees look fab on you, I love them too, but I look awful in them haha :)

    & thanks for the comment you left on my blog, it's much appreciated :)& i'm glad you're liking the project idea, thankyou :D


    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute dungarees

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww your necklace is so adorable and loving that chunky cardi

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your necklace!

    Danniella @

    http://www.2matesandablog.blogspot.com/

    Visit us?

    ReplyDelete