Sunday 6 February 2011

The Futures Bright, The Futures Orange.

Orange is quickly becoming an obsession of mine! I have so many clothes/shoes/accesories bookmarked on my computer! I tend to shy away from bright colours, but its just such a happy colour! It's really going to look fab in the spring and summer! :)
The AOS Shift dress is so simple and clean cut, I can imagine myself in it paired with a long necklace and thick black tights! ASOS Tofu dress is a very fun spring dress. I NEED this  DP Blouse  in my life! Its heartbreaking that I'm having to save up for other things, so I cant buy this! But its so perfect, simple, button down blouse! The New Look Shirt and Topshop Shorts are also amazing! The  ASOS Flower Necklace I also adore this necklace, its so 60's and glam bohemian. Love this size of it, will deffo go with any plain outfit and spice it right up!

Anyway, exams were over a week ago, so my social life is back! I think I did well in most of my exams, so fingers crossed on the 10th of March I can find out all my hardwork has paid off.  
I went out lastnight with my boyfriends family and had a lovely time :) Had a super yummy steak! haha and a few cheeky drinks! I was meant to take pictures, but I'm finding it hard to stick to my new years resolution, >.< I was going to do an OOTD before I left, but completly forgot! (fail whale) but I do intend on getting better and will take more pictures ... eventually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment